With no particular destination in mind other than the Grand Canyon, it wasn’t hard to abide by the famous motto “It’s not the end, but the journey that counts” on our latest three-week USA road trip. And what a journey it was, all 10,572 kilometers of it. Beginning in Thunder Bay Ontario, we traveled through Minnesota, South Dakota, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, back to Utah, northern California, Oregon, Washington, British-Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba before coming full circle in only three weeks. I mean, once you decide to drive to the Grand Canyon you might as well include a few detours right?
Blog posts from our three-week western USA road trip:
- Nuggets of Knowledge from our Western USA Road Trip
- Impressive Rocks and Southeast Utah
- The Good Canyon, the Great Canyon, the Grand Canyon!
- Zion National Park and Southwest Utah
- Between Desert and Ocean
- Portland, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest
- The Kootenays and the Canadian Prairies